Last Updated and Effective as of February 1, 2019
WHO WE ARE
CHILDREN / A SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
Our Site is designed for those 16 years of age or older. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 16 years old. You must be 16 years of age or older to register with our Site. Please do not register if you are under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 16, we will delete that personal data as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us his or her personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. Parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal data without parental permission.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). When you use the Site or contact us we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name and birth date
- Contact Data includes email address
- Technical Data includes including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time)
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we will not be able to provide services to you.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
(a) From you
We may collect and process personal data relating to you if you provide such personal data by the following means:
- Content of correspondence with us;
- Email subscription;
- Administering contest and sweepstakes;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
(c) via third party sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by our affiliates. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Third party business partners and vendors such as technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, or other service providers may provide information about you when performing their services for us.
(c) Via cookies, web beacons or clickstream data
Some information, such as Technical Data, may automatically be collected as you browse our site. Some of the ways in which we or our Site may collect are further described below:
- Interest-Based Advertising: We may engage third-party vendors to use personal data in connection with their own information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit our Site or other websites. Cookies, described above, may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the Opt-Out section below.
- Clickstream Data: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. For example, clickstream data can tell the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the website. The website may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our website, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our Site to better meet the needs of visitors. This information often will be used to improve our Site and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregated and will not intentionally contain any personal data.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in login and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our Site. Our Site is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Statistics/Analytical Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Functionality Cookies – These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Site to you, including internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, safety, and statistical purposes;
- To provide you with information about affiliated artists, content, or promotions;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services, including through interest-based advertising; To improve our promotional activities by helping us identify other people with similar interests who may be interested in attending our events;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or to manage your access to the Site;
- To respond to your queries;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To help protect you and others, we monitor use of our sites, and we use the information we collect, including personal data, to identify fraudulent activities and transactions; prevent abuse of and investigate and/or seek prosecution for any potential threats to or misuse
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected].
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
- Your consent may also be used as a basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need details about the specific legal ground.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your personal data to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including personal data) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf.
- We may give information to a third-party agent or service provider for processing. We shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third-party agent or service provider processes your personal data to the appropriate standard required by applicable laws. Unless we tell you otherwise and you consent, our vendors do not have any right to use the personal data we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and where you have affirmatively opted in;
- Aggregated and anonymized data, or data where personal data has been removed, may be provided to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site may have access to your information.
- To affiliated companies and service providers who perform interest-based advertising and promote our events. We may share your data with these affiliates and service providers to perform analysis and lookalike modelling for the purposes of identifying and advertising to other people that may be interested in our events and products.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at [email protected].
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
- Promotional offers from us: We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- Third-party marketing: We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside our company for marketing purposes.
To see how you can opt out of marketing communications, please see the Opt-Out section below.
Opting out of messages from us
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at [email protected]. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Site may no longer be available to you.
Opting out of interest-based advertising
Opting out of cookies
Withdrawing your consent
If you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to with draw your consent at any time.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
EUROPEAN DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, if you are an individual situated in the European Economic Area, you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected].
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personally identifiable information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us by email at [email protected]. If you do not want your personally identifying information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at [email protected].
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Site may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Site, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that personal data which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personal data, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal data provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Woodstock 50 LLC
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 34 Elwyn Lane, Woodstock, NY 12498
Telephone number: 845-386-0150
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance.